This life is my attempt to know it.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

the day I decided to blog

I never thought I would keep a blog, honestly. Actually, this is the first time I have really considered it since returning from Uganda, when I recorded my adventures there for those still at home. I really never saw the point, after that, to record my thoughts or post anything I've written--what would people care to read what I had to say about my piddly life? Well, I know it's not piddly in actuality, but I never saw the reason to share it with the world, until today.

Even now I'm not entirely sure why I'm doing this, but I know I have suffered in the past from fear of what others would think of me and not getting out the thoughts I have about life and things I observe. Both are kind of stupid. So whether or not anyone reads this, at least it's out there.

This blog will be a mixture of my thoughts about life, God, Christians, and things I've written or am writing. Feel free to comment...if I wasn't brave enough or mature enough to take criticism, I wouldn't put them up. Honestly, I may not be brave enough, but hey, nothing will get done if always hidden in a box under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment